Pringles Potato Chips are currently available at Target with the fantastic offer of 3/$5. Additionally, Target is giving us a Circle Offer which gets us 20% off all snacks. Then we are going to stack those deals with an Ibotta offer resulting in an additional $1 rebate when we buy 2 cans. Ultimately, we are going to be getting 3 cans of Pringles, regularly priced at $2.49 each and pay a net price of $1 each. That equates to 60% off these delicious stackable chips!
Pringles is well-known for its distinctive canister shape, as well as the mustachioed man who graces its cover. They are also known for flavors like Original, Sour Cream & Onion, BBQ, Cheddar Cheese, and Ranch. However, they’ve got some new flavors that you might not know about, like French Fries & Ketchup, Hot Honey, Enchilada Adobada, Minecraft Suspicious Stew, and Everything Bagel. Some of these new ones actually sound pretty good!
Here’s How to Score 60% Off Pringles Chips
Here’s how to get your discount using the Target Circle app:
- Go to Target!
- Open your Target Circle app and tap the search bar at the top.
- Select “Items” to search for the Pringles Offer.
- In the search bar, type “Pringles” and click on a picture of the Pringles can.
- Scroll down to where it says “Available offers”..
- Tap the “+” button to add the 20% snack coupon to your Wallet.
- The 3 cans for $5 is the sale price and that will automatically apply.
- When you’re ready to check out, make sure to scan your barcode, whether you’re at the regular checkout or self-checkout. This is how the 20% off coupon will be applied to your purchase.
- Keep your receipt! We will need it to submit to Ibotta.
Stacking the Deal with Ibotta
Here are the steps to maximize your Ibotta savings:
- Open your Ibotta app and search for “Pringles.”
- Find the rebate offer for $1 cash back on Pringles Potato Chips available at Target (must buy 2). Tap the “+” to add the offer.
- After your purchase, tap the Redeem icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose “Target In-Store” for the location.
- At the bottom, tap “Submit receipt.”
- Click “Upload receipt” and follow the instructions for submitting your receipt.
- Ibotta will process your request, and it usually takes 24 hours for the money to appear in your account.
- Finally, Once you accumulate $20, you can withdraw the funds to PayPal, your bank account, or a gift card.
That’s it! You’re done! That’s 60% off Pringles Potato Chips by stacking the 3/$5 sale from Target, 20% off snacks from Target, and the $1 rebate from Ibotta.
With Black Friday and Cyber Monday behind us, the week ahead is still filled with exciting deals! One of the best places to find them is at CVS – they have some fantastic offers. I’ve done the work and gathered the best CVS Coupon Deals of the Week 11/26-12/2 for you right here. Go check…
Some links may be affiliated and result in a small commission at no cost to you. Sunday is here, and with it comes a whole week of brand-new deals at CVS! When you combine all the coupons, rebates, ExtraBucks, and store coupons, you’re guaranteed some of the best prices you won’t find anywhere else. So,…
I’ve found that Dollar General is the simplest place for couponers to begin. The reason is that Dollar General puts all their coupons right in their app, making it very user-friendly. There’s no need to worry about extra coupons, rebates, or sales to keep track of before or after your shopping trip! It’s straightforward –…