Simplify your dinner plans! Target is currently offering a special promotion on Stouffer’s Family Sized frozen meals. This week, you’re going to get 5 of these family-sized dinners. You can pick 5, whether they’re different, the same, or a combination of both. With a wide range of choices available, you’ll undoubtedly discover an option that suits everyone’s taste!
These easy family dinners are regularly priced at $10.49, but this week at Target, they are on sale for $8.99 each. To make the most of this deal and bring the cost down to less than $7 each, we’ll be redeeming an extra $2 for each item by submitting our receipt to Ibotta.
See Related: Want Poppi Soda for 50% off? Here’s how!
Here are some of the choices:
Stacking the Sale with Ibotta
Here are the steps to maximize your Ibotta savings:
- Open your Ibotta app and search for “Stouffers”
- Scroll down and find the rebate offer for $2 cash back on Stouffer’s Family Size Meals available at Target (limit of 5). Tap the “+” to add the offer.
- After your purchase, tap the Redeem icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose “Target In-Store” for the location.
- At the bottom, tap “Submit receipt.”
- Click “Upload receipt” and follow the instructions for submitting your receipt.
- Ibotta will process your request, and it usually takes 24 hours for the money to appear in your account.
- Finally, Once you accumulate $20, you can withdraw the funds to PayPal, your bank account, or a gift card.
That’s it! You’re done! That’s 5 different meals you can get for under $7 each, only at Target. With so many options to choose from, your whole family is going to find something they enjoy! All you need to do this deal is to shop the family dinners while on sale and utilize the $2 cash back offer from Ibotta.
With Black Friday and Cyber Monday behind us, the week ahead is still filled with exciting deals! One of the best places to find them is at CVS – they have some fantastic offers. I’ve done the work and gathered the best CVS Coupon Deals of the Week 11/26-12/2 for you right here. Go check…
Some links may be affiliated and result in a small commission at no cost to you. Sunday is here, and with it comes a whole week of brand-new deals at CVS! When you combine all the coupons, rebates, ExtraBucks, and store coupons, you’re guaranteed some of the best prices you won’t find anywhere else. So,…
I’ve found that Dollar General is the simplest place for couponers to begin. The reason is that Dollar General puts all their coupons right in their app, making it very user-friendly. There’s no need to worry about extra coupons, rebates, or sales to keep track of before or after your shopping trip! It’s straightforward –…