This week at Target, you can grab Lean Cuisine frozen meals for just $1.99 each! These meals usually cost $4.69 per dinner. However, Target has them on sale right now for $3.49 each! Now, here is where we harness the power of coupon stacking. We’ll save an additional $1.50 on each dinner by submitting our receipt to Ibotta. Pro Tip: you can get up to 5 of them at this price!
See Related: 5 Outstanding Student Discount Deals
See the Deal on TikTok
There are four different types of Balance Bowl meals that will qualify for the Ibotta rebate. Be sure to scan each of these in the Ibotta app to be sure these deals will apply once you are ready to submit your receipt. The four types are Lemon Garlic Shrimp Stir Fry, Roasted Eggplant with Parmesan & Pasta, Creamy Pasta Primavera, Tex-Mex Rice & Black Beans.
Stacking the Sale with Ibotta
Here are the steps to maximize your Ibotta savings:
- Open your Ibotta app and search for “Lean Cuisine Balance Bowls”
- Scroll down and find the rebate offer for $1.50 cash back on Lean Cuisine Balance Bowls available at Target (limit of 5). Tap the “+” to add the offer.
- After your purchase, tap the Redeem icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose “Target In-Store” for the location.
- At the bottom, tap “Submit receipt.”
- Click “Upload receipt” and follow the instructions for submitting your receipt.
- Ibotta will process your request, and it usually takes 24 hours for the money to appear in your account.
- Finally, Once you accumulate $20, you can withdraw the funds to PayPal, your bank account, or a gift card.
That’s it! You’re done! That’s 5 different frozen meals you can get for only $1.99 each. With so many options to choose from, everyone can fine one they will enjoy! All you need to do this deal is to shop the frozen dinners while on sale and utilize the $1.50 cash back offer from Ibotta.
With Black Friday and Cyber Monday behind us, the week ahead is still filled with exciting deals! One of the best places to find them is at CVS – they have some fantastic offers. I’ve done the work and gathered the best CVS Coupon Deals of the Week 11/26-12/2 for you right here. Go check…
Some links may be affiliated and result in a small commission at no cost to you. Sunday is here, and with it comes a whole week of brand-new deals at CVS! When you combine all the coupons, rebates, ExtraBucks, and store coupons, you’re guaranteed some of the best prices you won’t find anywhere else. So,…
I’ve found that Dollar General is the simplest place for couponers to begin. The reason is that Dollar General puts all their coupons right in their app, making it very user-friendly. There’s no need to worry about extra coupons, rebates, or sales to keep track of before or after your shopping trip! It’s straightforward –…