As we gear up for a new week, it’s nice to know that CVS has us in mind with this new set of weekly deals. For all of us looking to save a bit, this week is pretty solid. There are deals on all of the necessities—laundry supplies to keep those clothes clean, beauty products for a little pampering, and personal care items to stay stocked up on the essentials. Plus, they haven’t forgotten about paper products. All these deals mean we can keep our homes running smoothly without spending too much, which is always a win in my book! So look down below to see the CVS Coupon Deals for the week from 11/5-11/11.
New to couponing at CVS? Here are some tips!
- Each CVS coupon deal can be done separately OR together. You will still earn your rewards if you combine deals!
- Try to “roll” your extrabuck rewards if you can! Rolling rewards is essentially using previously earned extrabucks to lower your out of pocket cost, while still earning extrabucks back from your purchase.
For example: let’s say you buy a bottle of Tide for $12.99. When you buy that bottle you’re going to receive a $5 extrabuck (man, I want that deal! 🤣). So, you use a $5 extrabuck you already have on that bottle of Tide at the register–you pay $7.99 out of pocket and still receive your $5 extrabuck back. We call this “rolling rewards” in couponing to make sure you’re always spending the least amount out of pocket as possible!
- Use CVS CRT (CVS Store coupons) if you have them! CRT coupons vary by account, so your coupons might be better than mine! Scan items in store to see if you have any of these extra coupons to apply to your deal to make it better! CRT coupons can be used with manufacturer coupons, so don’t worry about using both, they’ll work.
Don’t Have a CarePass? Here’s Why You Should
CVS CarePass is a subscription service that gets you access to many benefits exclusive to members. It costs $5/month or $48 annually. However, members earn a $10 CVS ExtraBucks Reward every month, which can be used like store credit to purchase items at CVS!
Other benefits include:
- Free Delivery: CarePass members receive free one- to two-day delivery on eligible prescription medications and certain other purchases from CVS Pharmacy’s website.
- Discounts: CarePass subscribers receive a 20% discount on eligible CVS Health brand products both in-store and online.
- Exclusive Offers: CarePass members may receive exclusive discounts, promotions, and personalized deals on select products.
Besties, let’s get to it!
CVS Coupon Deals of the Week 11/5-11/11
Be sure to check back next week for a new set of deals and breakdowns! 🙂
With Black Friday and Cyber Monday behind us, the week ahead is still filled with exciting deals! One of the best places to find them is at CVS – they have some fantastic offers. I’ve done the work and gathered the best CVS Coupon Deals of the Week 11/26-12/2 for you right here. Go check…
Some links may be affiliated and result in a small commission at no cost to you. Sunday is here, and with it comes a whole week of brand-new deals at CVS! When you combine all the coupons, rebates, ExtraBucks, and store coupons, you’re guaranteed some of the best prices you won’t find anywhere else. So,…
I’ve found that Dollar General is the simplest place for couponers to begin. The reason is that Dollar General puts all their coupons right in their app, making it very user-friendly. There’s no need to worry about extra coupons, rebates, or sales to keep track of before or after your shopping trip! It’s straightforward –…