CVS just released their latest deals, and I’ve put together detailed breakdowns to guide you through the best bargains of the week. Here, you’ll find which items to pick up, the specific coupons to use, the amount of extra bucks you’ll earn, and directions for cash back offers when available. It’s all organized to make your shopping experience smooth and simple! Here are the best CVS Coupon Deals of the Week 12/3 – 12/9.
Don’t Have a CarePass? Here’s Why You Should
CVS CarePass is a subscription service that gets you access to many benefits exclusive to members. It costs $5/month or $48 annually. However, members earn a $10 CVS ExtraBucks Reward every month, which can be used like store credit to purchase items at CVS!
Other benefits include:
- Free Delivery: CarePass members receive free one- to two-day delivery on eligible prescription medications and certain other purchases from CVS Pharmacy’s website.
- Discounts: CarePass subscribers receive a 20% discount on eligible CVS Health brand products both in-store and online.
- Exclusive Offers: CarePass members may receive exclusive discounts, promotions, and personalized deals on select products.
New to couponing at CVS? Here are some tips!
- Each CVS coupon deal can be done separately OR together. You will still earn your rewards if you combine deals!
- Try to “roll” your extrabuck rewards if you can! Rolling rewards is essentially using previously earned extrabucks to lower your out of pocket cost, while still earning extrabucks back from your purchase.
For example: let’s say you buy a bottle of Tide for $12.99. When you buy that bottle you’re going to receive a $5 extrabuck (man, I want that deal! 🤣). So, you use a $5 extrabuck you already have on that bottle of Tide at the register–you pay $7.99 out of pocket and still receive your $5 extrabuck back. We call this “rolling rewards” in couponing to make sure you’re always spending the least amount out of pocket as possible!
- Use CVS CRT (CVS Store coupons) if you have them! CRT coupons vary by account, so your coupons might be better than mine! Scan items in store to see if you have any of these extra coupons to apply to your deal to make it better! CRT coupons can be used with manufacturer coupons, so don’t worry about using both, they’ll work.
Besties, let’ get to the Deals!
CVS Coupon Deals of the Week 12/3-12/9
Be sure to check back next week for a new set of deals and breakdowns! 🙂
Target is one of the very best places to score a great deal on paper products (paper towels, toilet paper, tissues, etc). The secret behind the success at Target is the ability to stack coupons. Stacking coupons allows us to combine several ways of saving/earning money all into one transaction. For example, today we are…
Here’s your sign! If you’ve been thinking about starting to use coupons, or you know someone who should, this is the perfect week to get going! Why? Because this week, you can grab over $28 worth of household essentials for less than $8. And guess what? You can do it all using just your phone!…
Take this as your sign! If you’ve been thinking about starting couponing, or know someone who should, this week is the perfect time to begin! That’s because this week we’re able to get over $30 worth of household essentials (and good stuff too!) for less than $10. Only using your phone! Ending Soon: Get Sam’s Club…